Thanks to everyone for taking my quick survey today. I gathered 51 responses before the survey randomly stopped working. I’ll get right to the results with some more in-depth analysis below:
(Note: I grouped everyone who suggested trading up for Yakupov and those who thought he might fall to #2 under the Yakupov label)
There’s your basic results, now for an in-depth look at some of the trends:
- Of the 20 of responses to say the #CBJ should attempt to keep Rick Nash:
- 30% said he should remain captain
- 25% said Jack Johnson should be captain (a small percent compared to the overall numbers)
- Of the 22 responses to say Jack Johnson should be our next Captain only 4 people suggested keeping Nash.
- Between Ryan Murray (4), Matt Dumba (0) or write-in (0) only 4 people out of 51 suggested drafting defense.
- Of the 10 responses suggesting the #CBJ draft Filip Forsberg only 1 person suggested keeping Rick Nash.
- Of the 10 responses suggesting the #CBJ draft a center (Galchenyuk or Grigorenko) 7 people wanted to keep Rick Nash.
- Both people to suggest the #CBJ trade down at the draft also wanted Rick Nash traded and Jack Johnson to be captain.
Those are about the only interesting trends I noticed. Thanks again for taking my survey!